- Guest on BBC1’s Saturday Kitchen in UK (audience of 2+ million – January 2015 and May 2016)
- Lyndey Milan’s Summer Baking Secrets 6 episodes, achieved excellent ratings on Channel 7. To be shown on LifeStyle FOOD late in 2016.
- Lyndey Milan’s Taste of Australia –on Qantas, Thai, Qatar, Garuda and Etihad Airlines. Sold to 21 countries including 7TWO (2014), LifeStyle FOOD (2015) in Australia, USA, Croatia, Russia, CIS, Baltic States, NZ & China and TransWA and Queensland railways.
- Lyndey & Herbie’s Moveable Feast 7TWO (Feb 2015) and The Living Channel, New Zealand (2014). Also sold in China, Croatia, Russia, CIS, Georgia, Poland & Baltic States.
- Lyndey Milan’s Baking Secrets – LifeStyle FOOD (2014). Also Croatia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania & Moldova.
- Lyndey Milan’s Taste of Ireland – 7TWO & LifeStyle FOOD (2012) Also sold in New Zealand, Ireland, China, Croatia, Singapore, Russia, CIS, Georgia & Baltic States and USA.
- Lyndey’s Cracking Christmas - LifeStyle FOOD (2012-2014) Also sold in New Zealand, Canada, China, Hungary, Baltic States & airlines. New 3rd episode 2015.
- Lyndey & Blair’s Taste of Greece –Living Channel NZ, 7TWO, SBS & LifeStyle FOOD. Sold in 34 countries incl UK, Ireland, Eastern Europe, Russia, China, Turkey CIS, Croatia, Greece & Singapore.
- Inside Lyndey’s Kitchen – 2-5 minute “how to’s” sold in Australia, New Zealand and USA.
- Fresh – Nine Network, co-host (2000-2008) regularly hosted such visiting chefs as Gordon Ramsay, Jamie Oliver & Rick Stein
- Mornings with Kerri-Anne – Nine Network – weekly guest (2005 – 2011)
- Lyndey Milan’s Taste of Australia (Hardie Grant 2014)
- Lyndey & Blair’s Taste of Greece (Hardie Grant 2012)
- Just Add Spice – co-authored with Ian “Herbie” Hemphill (Penguin Group 2010)
- Best Collection (New Holland 2009 + softback 2013)
- Balance, Matching Food and Wine, What Works and Why (with Colin Corney) (Hachette 2007)
- Lyndey Milan’s Fabulous Food (New Holland 1999 + softback 2014)
- Balls. The All Round Cookbook (New Holland 1999). Two international translations.
- A Fresh Approach (Read 1997). Three print runs.
- Real Food For Fast People (Read 1995) Four print runs.
- Selector magazine – key contributor since 2010
- Gourmand World Awards (2015)Best Food TV Show for Lyndey Milan’s Taste of Australia.
- Gourmand World Cookbook Awards (2014) Best TV Chef Cookbook (in English) for Lyndey Milan’s Taste of Australia.
- Best Culinary Travel Book in Australia. Frankfurt Book Fair Best of the Best in the last 20 years, 3rd place overall
- Order of Australia – OAM (2014) Awarded an OAM in the Australia Day Honours List for service to hospitality, the food and wine industry and the community.
- The Vittoria Legend Award (2012) At the Sydney Morning Herald’s Good Food Guide Awards.
- The Excellence in Variety/Entertainment category Festival Asia, Japan (2012) for Lyndey Milan’s Taste of Ireland
- The Telstra Business Women’s Awards (2011) NSW finalist
- Best Food and Wine Writing at the 2006 Australian Food Media Awards: Balance, Matching Food and Wine, What Works and Why with Colin Corney (Hachette 2006)
- Best Overall Contribution to the Food Media, Australian Food Media Awards – 2008 and 1999
- Best Radio Food segment 2008, Australian Food Media Awards – The Good Life with Murray Wilton on 2GB
- ABPA Award for Best Design for Real Food For Fast People
- Fresh with Lyndey Milan on Lunchtime Lowdown 2-3pm Thursdays Radio 2UE. October 2015 ongoing